PORTLAND PUMP Pumping – Aids For Concrete
Portland Pump is powder pumping-aids admixture for pumpable concrete and shortcrete for the following purposes :
- Make it posible for different or unable to pump mix designs.
- Eliminate the risk of pipeline blockage.
- Prevent concrete breeding during pumping or shoting.
- Prevent concrete segregation between cement and aggregates.
- Reduce pumping pressure of concrete pump.
- Increase pumpable distance and height.
- Increase pacing rate and flow volume
- Make it possible for small bore pump lines compare with larger size of aggregate.
- Ease of placing under water.
- Enlarge the boundary of mix design especially in case of low cement content mixes as the following :
Comparative of Portland Pump and Cellulose either pumping aids slump 75 mm. Water content 35% of combined aggregate in all mixes
Usage : 0.1 to 0.2 % of cement
Packing : 20 kgs/carton
Storage : Keep dry, seal after used.