\PORTLAND LEVEL Heavy-duty Seamless Floor
\PORTLAND LEVEL is color pigmented polymeric powder ready to mixed with 25% by weight of the solid powder to become polymer mortar, pouring and rough trowel on pre-placed concrete floor to become seamless monolithic topping terrazzo. After trowel, the polymeric mortar re-adjust leveling by gravitational force to become no slope no convex and concave horizontal smooth flooring. (For slope flooring, mixing water should be reduced.)
- ONE OF THE MOST COST EFFICIENT - FOR HEAVY DUTY TRAFFIC
- SEAMLESS FLOORING - UNLIMITTED FLOOR AREA
- NO CRACKS, NO STAIN - HIGH COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH
- HIGH FLEXTURAL STRENGTH - HIGH BONDING STRENGTH
- HIGH ABRASIVE RESISTANCE - HIGH CORROSION RESISTANCE
- WEATHER AND FROST PROOF - ULTRA VIOLET (UV) RESISTANCE
- PROTECT FUNGI & BATERIA - PHYSIOLOGICALLY HARMLESS
- ANTI-SLIP SMOOTH SURFACE - ZERO SLOPE SELF LEVELING
- THIN POLYMERIC MEMBRANE - MONOLITHIC ON PREPLACE CONCRETE
WHERE TO USE:
Exhibition Hall, Industrial Factory, Ware House, Sport Stadium, Condominium, Housing, Office Building, Hospital, Airport Building, Hotel, Laboratory, Food & Dairy Processing Plant, Mass Transit, Cars Park, Pavement, Roof Deck, Traffic Signal, Sanitary Facility, etc.
- Seal of the application area.
- Mix PORTLAND LEVEL with 25% by weigh mixing water.
- Pour, trowel and let gravitational force to self adjust the level.
- 24 hrs later apply acrylic polisher twice by roller, bush or spray
- 7 days self curing before use.
Transparent Solvent Base 20% to 30% of Acrylicpolisher, higher polymer or copolymer can be dilute by thinner such as:
Methylmethacrylate (MMA), Ethylacrylate copolymer 25%
Solvents Xylene 4 : Methanol 1 75%
At the beginning twice
Long term maintenance once each time